COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Planning has commenced across the Tavistock Group to manage a safe return to the workplace, when appropriate. The precise timeframe will depend on Government guidance, as well as a detailed risk assessment for each office location to ensure that appropriate “COVID secure” measures can be implemented to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our workers and anyone visiting our premises. This may result in adjustments to working practices as the safety of everyone connected with the Group is paramount.
Our offices will re-open on a phased basis:
- Our first office to re-open was Tavistock Group’s Headquarters in Bracknell, which re-opened on Monday, 27th July 2020.
- Our Bristol and Kegworth offices re-opened on Tuesday, 1st September 2020 on a limited basis.
- Our new Cambridge office will re-open on Monday, 7th September 2020 on a limited basis.
- Our Hereford office will re-open on Monday, 14th September 2020 on a limited basis. Until further notice, visitors are not being hosted at the Hereford office.
- Our new London office (Heddon Street) will open on Tuesday, 8th December 2020 on a limited basis.
The remainder of our staff are working from home, with the exception of a small number providing business continuity services on-site.
The completed risk assessment for each re-opened office can be provided upon request.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE 24th SEPTEMBER 2020:
Based on the Government’s latest guidelines, effective from 24th September 2020 our staff will work from home, where possible based upon personal circumstances and the requirements of the business. Our offices detailed above will remain open as a number of roles are required in the office to undertake essential and business critical activities. Furthermore, our “COVID secure” office spaces will remain available to staff should that better suit their personal circumstances.